Wednesday, November 16, 2016

RocksBox Jewelry


Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service where for $19/month, you receive 3 jewels to rent and wear. You can swap pieces throughout the month, keep any of the pieces you love at a discounted price, and cancel at any time. 

I recently collaborated with RocksBox to try out their service and was sent my first curated box of jewels at the start of November.  I've been incorporating them in my outfits and love each piece. I'll be trying out the jewelry subscription service for a few months and look forward to seeing where it goes! 

When you sign up with Rocksbox, you'll take a style quiz and can indicate what type of metal (gold, silver or both) that you like, which pieces you prefer (rings, bracelets, earrings, necklace or all), and more. Learn more about Rocksbox here and use code "fatimaibrahim27xoxo" to get your first month of baubles for free! 



No comments:

Post a Comment