Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet


I love lipsticks that provide great color and keep my lips looking bright and feeling hydrated. Giorgio Armani and Influenster sent me two colors of the new Lip Magnet lipsticks and I am loving them so far. Lip Magnet is a liquid lipstick that glides on like a lip gloss and then gradually evaporates to provide a high intensity color that has such a smooth texture and feels weightless. It really does feel like second-skin when on! 




I received the colors in 400 "four hundred for all" and 505 "second-skin." The former is a neutral pink and the latter is a pretty red hue.

The Lip Magnet finish is about four times thinner than an alternative liquid lipcolor (40 to 10 micrometers) and can last up to 8 hours.


"On A Bad Day There's Always Lipstick" - Audrey Hepburn

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment