Friday, October 14, 2016

Blue Door Kitchen + Garden



Before entering Blue Door Kitchen & Garden, I was already partial to the restaurant for its adorable blue and white facade. The spot features a decent sized indoor area with beautiful marble tabletops all set with blue and white china. The lovely outdoor area is filled with the same beautiful table set ups shaded by huge umbrellas in an enclosed garden. The look alone is enough to make it a favorite in my books.

On my first visit, I had the garden eggs benedict. While the portion was small, the dish was very flavorful and nicely plated. On my second visit, I tried the deviled eggs and those were delicious too. One thing I love about the restaurant is how simple bread isn't brought out as the first course. Instead, we received mini scones with jam (not pictured) and housemade humus with sweet potatoes chips.

I tried the chocolate pie and it came topped with ice cream and caramel popcorn. The pie was yummy but half way through I had my fill of chocolate! The service was great overall and how charming it was when the bills came out with a pretty postcard to take home. This is certainly one of my favorite spots in the Gold Coast. 





{Brunch: Garden benedicts + egg white omelet}


{The outdoor garden is enclosed and just charming}


{Latte + deviled eggs - the egg fillings change}


{Instead of bread, housemade humus with sweet potato chips were brought out. Yum!}


{Chocolate pie with ice cream and caramel popcorn, yes popcorn!}


Until next time! Hope you enjoyed reading this review of Blue Door Kitchen & Garden. 

xx
Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment