Monday, March 21, 2016

Scene: Ahfif Pop-Up in Chicago


Racks of casual chic clothing and sophisticated scarves in viscose, chiffon and cotton wool filled the room yesterday at the Ahfif pop-up trunk show in Chicago. I had the pleasure of attending the event, delighting in the delicious desserts and drinks, and shopping the beautiful selections of clothing. Ahfif is an online clothing boutique founded by Hafifa Siddiq. The boutique features a curated collection of casual fashion wear and designer clothing in one location. 

The Ahfif trunk show was hosted by Noreen Baig, Ahfif stylist and one of my dear friends in the western suburbs of Chicago. Bunches of eager shoppers and fashionistas descended on the venue between the hours of 11 and 4PM, tried on clothing, styled scarves, and chatted while swaying to upbeat music. 

I loved many of the pieces on display and had fun seeing how I could integrate some in my own wardrobe. I chose three scarves in my go-to hues - dove, dusty pink and taupe - which could be paired with almost anything in my wardrobe and be stellar when worn. 

To learn more about Ahfif and to see what all their beautiful fashions are about, visit Ahfif here. You'll be happy you did! I can't wait till the next event they host here in Chicago.


Leather trimmed scarves + jewels





Printed + solid chiffons


Racks of chic clothing


Dessert bar treats 



My picks: This lovely batwing, three scarves + a gold ring with pink accent

No comments:

Post a Comment