Friday, November 21, 2014

Vogue Influencer: Simple Skincare


Sleeping in makeup can irritate one's skin and eyes. The experts at Simple Skincare are encouraging women to remove makeup every night with products that are kind to our skin. Products from Simple Skincare are made without dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh chemicals that can cause irritation. 

Simple Skincare launched a new campaign called #NoMakeupWakeup with giveaways through the month of November where women can share makeup-free selfies and photos of their beauty routine. A total of 500 (that's a lot!) winners will be randomly selected to receive a product from Simple Skincare! For more information about entering visit Simple Skincare by clicking here

The Vogue Influencer Network recently shared a handful of products from Simple Skincare with its members to try out. Before bed I always clean my face and remove makeup using facial wipes or wash. I've used facial wipes from Simple Skincare and loved them and now it's my first time using their wash. It's an odorless wash that works pretty well to remove makeup and leave my skin clean. 


These Cleansing Facial Wipes are perfect for removing makeup at home or on the go 



I've also used this Replenishing Rich Moisturizer and like how hydrating it is



These Eye Makeup Remover Pads are new to me! They work just like the facial wipes and the only real difference is that these come in a tiny size. I prefer the larger sized facial wipes to remove all my makeup. 




Also new to me is the Moisturizing Facial Wash, which I'm liking so far. I typically use The Body Shop's tea tree face wash or Clean and Clear morning burst, but this one is just as good. 

Thanks Vogue and Simple Skincare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment