Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Trending: Lace-Up Heels

When I first saw lace-up heels and sandals on the feet of style stars, I was skeptical about the new trend. Laces remind me so much of sneakers, which in my opinion only belong at the gym. But the more I kept seeing the lace-up heels around in the countless styles they come in, the more I began to like the hot summer trend. What do you think of the lace-up heels trend?



Lace up heels and sandals are everywhere this Summer. Here is a selection of hot lace-ups from DSW and Nine West to Manolo Blahnik and Net-a-Porter. And yes, you can wear lace-ups with pants! 

Lace Up Heels

1. Mix No. 6 dress sandals
2. Aquazzura blue shoes
3. Sam Edelman black sandals 
4. Manolo Blahnik leather shoes
5. Aquazzaura Sandals
6. Nine west shoes 
7. Schutz wedge sandals 
8. Aldo shoes 
9. Gianvito Rossi leather shoes




More Trending Boards:


Trending: The Essential Striped Tee

Trending: Kimono Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment