Monday, April 28, 2014

Trending: The Essential Striped Tee

In their classic black on white pattern, stripes are everywhere this spring. As soon as the weather started to warm up, striped tees and knits lit up my Pinterest feed and became my go-to pick. I love how simple a striped top can feel and how sophisticated it can look paired with a host of pieces. 


Striped tees and knit tops are literally everywhere this Spring. Here is a selection of essential striped tops from Ann Taylor and the LOFT to JCrew and Net-a-Porter. 

striped tee
1. Ann Taylor $175
2. LOFT $50
3. H&M $22
4. JCPenny $19
5. JCrew $50
6. Asos $20
7. Zara $50
8. Oscar de la Renta $1,990
9. American Eagle  $40

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the striped shirt is always so perfect! I really love your picks, as well (except for J.Crew and JCPenny, which I'm boycotting haha) but aside from them, they are all beautiful! Full of inspiration!

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete