Sunday, October 27, 2013

Scene: Deborah Lloyd + Brad Goreski present Kate Spade NY Holiday 2013


When I learned that Deborah Lloyd and Brad Goreski were jetting into town I became excited to meet the chief creative officer and brand stylist for Kate Spade NY. Last night, the two hosted a fashion presentation of the new Holiday 2013 collection at Bloomingdales. For each styling, a model walked onto stage in a beautiful piece from the Kate Spade collection then was styled with shoes, jewels, and a purse by Brad and Deborah. Each look was beautiful, feminine and so Kate Spade. I attended the presentation with my friend Ayesha and we enjoyed seeing the styled looks come to life and all the fun pieces Kate Spade had to offer. 


How cute is the owl clutch?


Clockwise: A beautiful plum dress, lovely coat, myself and Ayesha with the hosts of the evening, mini bottles of coca cola


The pop of color was just right!


Clockwise: A brilliant top, macaroni and cheese bites, a glasses print tote for me, dotty patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment