Thursday, December 8, 2011

Scene: Holiday Styling with Olivia Palermo


On Tuesday night, Topshop Chicago invited Olivia Palermo for a short talk on outfits styled for the holidays. The event began with a full house of attendees served light bites like apple tart and brie and a delicious drink made of orange, cranberry, apple cider and cinnamon. I sat in the front row with my friend Sarah and watched as four looks took the stage. Olivia Palermo spoke about how she chose each look, the items she currently loves, and her blog, OliviaPalermo.com.

After getting my nails done and getting my photo taken with Olivia by Emma of Tres Awesome, I spoke with Olivia about styling and her work now for an article to be featured in Moda Magazine soon. 












Aren't our nails insane? And yes, I mean that in a good way:)

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have made it! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    http://sanasarina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete