Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scene: Front Row with Elie Tahari

On the first day of my spring break, I met up with my friend Arshia for a day in the city. First up on our list, the Elie Tahari Spring Summer Fashion Show 2011. The show was held at Nordstrom at the Shops at North Bridge. Though the designer himself, Elie Tahari, had planned to come, speak and mingle with his guests, he could not be present due a death in his family. Our host for the day welcomed us to the show and spoke about Tahari's path into the fashion industry, a path of rags to riches. 28 models hit the runway with gorgeous looks varying from shift dresses and full skirts, to shorts and perfectly paired separates. 








2 comments:

  1. Fatima, I didn't know you have a blog! Just want to say this place looks awesome and you clearly are very dedicated to it. I look forward to reading your other posts! Have a great break-- <3, Gulrana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gulrana!! Enjoy your break:))

    ReplyDelete