Monday, January 3, 2011

Lace, Pearls and Chocolate

Welcome to Lace, Pearls and Chocolate, a style blog featuring Chicago, fashion, food and more. The name of my blog reflects three of my favorite things. I love lace and think it's the loveliest type of fabric and  beautiful in a variety of forms. Lace is feminine, chic and will always be in. Pearls are my favorite jewels that I cant get enough of. Pearls add elegance, class and refinement. One of my favorite characters, Anne of Anne of Green Gables, shares my partiality for pearls: "I'm quite content to be Anne of Green Gables, with my string of pearl beads. I know Matthew gave me as much love with them as ever went with Madame the Pink Lady's jewels." I love pearl rings, necklaces and bracelets. Chocolate is my absolute favorite flavor. I'm always satisfied with chocolate macarons, truffles, cookies, ice cream, cake...the whole nine yeards. This blog is an exploration of my tastes in fashion, food, film and more. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment