It's a new year and with New Year's come resolutions and the hope to improve our selves, our actions and way of life. To start of the year, I have listed five resolutions to get me back on track to living healthy and well. In addition to my new year resolutions, I have a few goals that I'm working on and hoping to reach by the year's end! What resolutions are you making to start off 2017?
1. Wake early and tackle my day starting with a nourishing breakfast.
2. Better my prayers and religious knowledge.
3. Keep up with my daily workout.
4. Be more informed. Read the news and novels.
5. Become more involved in the community and contribute my time